We can still stand together even when we are apart. On May 5, 2020, #GivingTuesdayNow will challenge people around the world to support nonprofits during the COVID-19 pandemic Whether it’s through acts of kindness, sharing a skill, volunteering time, or making financial contributions, this global day of generosity celebrates giving in all its forms as we come together during this difficult time.
This #GivingTuesdayNow, let’s come together as a community and share messages of love and gratitude with our hospice residents, volunteers and front-line workers.
5 Ways to #SpreadTheLove
- Post a message of gratitude or words of encouragement on social media to be shared with our hospice residents, volunteers and front-line workers. Don’t forget to tag @countryhospice and use #GivingTuesdayNow and #SpreadTheLove
- Share your story on social media of why Foothills Country Hospice is important to you. Be sure to tag @countryhospice and use #GivingTuesdayNow.
- Share or retweet #GivingTuesdayNow posts from @CountryHospice on our Facebook and Twitter Feeds.
- Take part in our #SpreadTheLove poster campaign by making posters with messages of love & gratitude to be displayed along our fence line for our hospice residents & front-line workers to view. Email email@example.com to coordinate a time/location to drop off your poster.
- If you’re in a financial position to do so, please consider donating to Foothills Country Hospice #GivingTuesdayNow COVID-19 Response Fund at countryhospice.org. Every dollar, every act of generosity, compassion & kindness makes a difference.